The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Starting over with Omni Focus Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Bought my license a while ago, messed around with the program and somehow got myself signed up/automatically? directed to the sneaky peek page every time I open the program.

I don't have anything pressing in the database - any tips on how to get rid of everything and start from scratch - what's the best app to download that doesn't require the sneaky peak thing?

Thanks
Kevin

You should go to ~/Library/Application Support and rename or delete the OmniFocus folder.

If you don't need to sync between multiple computers or with an iPhone, you can download OmniFocus 1.0.3 with the big "Download Now" link on http://www.omnigroup.com/applications/omnifocus/

Lizard - thanks - if I DO want to do the latest stable version that supports the i-phone sync which one would I pick and can I do that without all the sneaky peek stuff

thanks
K

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevscot64 View Post
Lizard - thanks - if I DO want to do the latest stable version that supports the i-phone sync which one would I pick and can I do that without all the sneaky peek stuff

thanks
K
No sneaky peeky, no iphone syncy....

But note that the Sneaky Peek is very stable, more stable than many released commercial programs. It also seems from the change log that release is imminent for a non-sneaky peek version of 1.5, though no one has promised that so bluntly.

Curt