The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniGraffle > OmniGraffle General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Text disappears while editing a shape Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
When I double click on the UML package to edit it, the text becomes invisible, which makes it a little difficult to edit :)

In the image below, there are two identical UML packages. I've double clicked on the bottom one in order to edit the text. If I restart OmniGraffle, the problem goes away, for a while. Do I have some setting incorrect?

thanks

jeremy

Sounds like a bug to me, if you could send feedback to omnigraffle@omnigroup.com with a sample file it would be greatly appreciated.