The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Script question Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Hi,

I am having a look at the evaluation copy of Omnifocus and it will do pretty much what I want with the exception of one thing. I have a rule on a work machine that will send an email to a special account that I have setup for OmniFocus to process. It does this well BUT I need the sender of the email to be included in the copy that is pasted into the Omnifocus event. Any easy way to do this? I also will on occasion have the need for Omnifocus to accept an attachment that is part of some of these emails and include it as part of the text of the body of the email. Thanks in advance.

d