The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus Extras
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Services>OmniFocus: Send to Inbox Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I'm sorry if this is a foolish question, but I'm curious about whether it's possible to modify the script in the OmniFocus Mail Rule to use Services>OmniFocus: Send to Inbox. I have searched through the Board but I didn't come across an answer, so apologies if this has already been asked and answered.

If I invoke Services>OmniFocus: Send to Inbox, I get the full content of an email including attachments added to an Action.

So, is there a way to replace the scripting in the Mail Rule (which only processes plain text) to invoke this Service thereby getting the full content of an email as an Action?

Thanks. :)

Last edited by endoftheQ; 2010-08-06 at 04:09 AM..

Edited: Removed some bad advice!

Last edited by derekr; 2011-07-11 at 01:16 PM..

Quote:
Originally Posted by derekr View Post
Mind writing in?
No probs. I'll PM you. I'm agog with anticipation!

Quote:
Originally Posted by derekr View Post
There are definitely some caveats, so it might be best not to advertise..
Quote:
Originally Posted by whpalmer4 View Post
Funny guy. Let's hope my next helpful tip to you doesn't "accidentally" erase your data :p
mmmhhh... OK, DerekR, 'fess up, Sith Lord Bill has tempted you to the Dark Side, hasn't he?