The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus Syncing
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Problem restoring/syncing database from iDisk Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hi, I was hoping someone might be able to help me.

I have just re-formatted my MBP, and re-installed OmniFocus. I synced my database from my iDisk which seemed to work fine, but everytime I click to sync I get this error:

Unable to synchronize database with server.

Cannot synchronize.

The remote database appears to have been reset and is no longer able to reach transaction identifiers (
b1HWWReVjbq
).

I don't know what it means, and if anyone can help me resolve this it would be great! I tried re-installing OF (deleting preference files and Library files) but no difference.

Cheers,
Steve

GreenLorax, I'm really sorry for the trouble here! I believe that error message means that there's a transaction in your sync database that can't be connected up properly to the other ones in your database.

If you send an email to the support ninjas we can investigate this with you and try to determine what happened. At the very least, we should be able to look at the disconnected transaction(s) and see what information they contain.