The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniPlan > OmniPlan Extras
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

MS Project task dates changed Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I have imported a 2007 MS Project mpp file into OmniPlan 2.1.1.

Some of the tasks have incorrect start and end dates. (Duration is OK.)

Are there known issues with importing mpp files?

(I have imported the same file into RationalPlan Viewer for the Mac, and the dates were OK.)

Thanks in advance for any tips.
--Kendall

Sorry for the trouble this is causing! This doesn't sound like something I've heard of before. Would it be possible for you to send an email to our support ninjas with the file you're importing and/or details on exactly which items' dates are being moved in OmniPlan?

I'm experiencing the same issue. I think its related to calendar exceptions being ignored on individual resources, even if the end date of a task is locked it gets extended upon import...