The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus Syncing > iDisk/MobileMe/.Mac Syncing
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Sync between iPhone and MobileMe won't work over 3G Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Hi all,

Loving the Omnifocus way of life!

When I sync the iPhone via WiFi it all works quite well. However, when I try to sync over 3G it just sits there and either gives up or says "Error: cannot find host."

Is this a network issue or something else? I can access the internet with other apps in the same spot, so it isn't a coverage issue.

Is there a way to diagnose what is going on?

I am in Canada on the Rogers network.

Thanks so much!!

- Aaron