The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPad
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Product info up! Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Quote:
Originally Posted by jet14 View Post
Has ANYONE been able to download the iPad app from ANY version of the Apple Store? I'm beginning to worry that we've hit one of those date-error glitches… you know, the ones where you THINK some update is available, but your iteration of the Apple Store won't agree that it exists until THE NEXT CALENDAR DAY!!! (I really, really, hope not!)
That would be bad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TC!! View Post
They don't use their servers to sync your data, you use your own server to do it or your home mac.
You might want to check here: http://www.omnigroup.com/sync/

Quote:
Originally Posted by ifonline View Post
You might want to check here: http://www.omnigroup.com/sync/
Oh dear, let's hope it doesn't run on the same server as the forum.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jet14 View Post
Has ANYONE been able to download the iPad app from ANY version of the Apple Store? I'm beginning to worry that we've hit one of those date-error glitches… you know, the ones where you THINK some update is available, but your iteration of the Apple Store won't agree that it exists until THE NEXT CALENDAR DAY!!! (I really, really, hope not!)
Nope. Search and direct link both fail hard.

BZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by ifonline View Post
Yeah... I noticed that. Makes me rethink using their servers to sync my data.
Sync server is working fine for me while the web server is whimpering in fear in the corner of the machine room...

Quote:
Originally Posted by TC!! View Post
They don't use their servers to sync your data, you use your own server to do it or your home mac.
Not anymore.

I just switched from SwissDisk (free) to Omni's server (currently free as well). Hopefully that wasn't a bad move...

I just downloaded it!!! Woo-hoo!!!

Product link from their website to iTunes works in the browser, but not in iTunes itself: http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/M...383804552&mt=8

$40, well $39.99 if you're getting picky.

EDIT: Just showed up in the US store for me. No, I haven't bought it yet, I'm looking at all the product info first.

Last edited by mhedstrom; 2010-07-30 at 06:00 AM..

Quote:
Originally Posted by whpalmer4 View Post
Sync server is working fine for me while the web server is whimpering in fear in the corner of the machine room...
I hope so. I haven't entered my OSS info into OF yet, and todays crashing of both the forums and the main website has me a bit apprehensive.

Working for me in Aus. Worked from iTunes but not on my iPad. Probably just lucky dip if the server you hit has been refreshed yet.