The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniPlan > OmniPlan General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Feature Request "Zoom" Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I am currently running a 3 year project and have the header set to show months and scaled to fit project. It would be really cool if I could select an area on the chart in a zoom box that would open in a separate window so I could take a closer look at just those tacks without having to scale to the selection and then go back to scaled by project.

Thanks for yet another great product.

and if it's not too much trouble an editor for the iPad so I can update completion percentages while walking in the field without having to drag my laptop around.

Again
Thanks