The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Ugh, reinstalled OSX. No more OmniFocus, can't find invite email. Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Could someone possible recommend an email address to send to that could hopefully help me get another copy of my invite email?

omnifocus@omnigroup.com
If you email them from the same email you originally signed up with, I'm pretty sure they can reconnect you.

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search