The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > Other Omni Software > OmniDazzle
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

feature request: new Zoom option Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I love the Zoom feature in OmniDazzle. However, I would like the option for the magnified image to appear at the same location as the mouse pointer/point of origin for the zoom. Currently the zoomed image appears in the middle of the screen. If you are magnifying a part of the screen at the edge, it causes the user to jump their site back to the middle of the screen. I'd rather have them keep their focus on the area targeted.

Hope this makes sense and makes it into the next update!

You can already do this with your Universal Access Preferences.

Activate it with command-option-8