The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Project column display bug in Context view Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
If I pop open the dropdown list on a task that already has a project assignment and rather than selecting anything I click outside the list, then the folder name is dropped from that tasks's display so that only the bare project name is showing.

It seems to be only a display issue, because if I pop open the project list, the project is still shown properly with the folder name. Also, the display is corrected if I switch to the planning mode and then back to context mode.

Preconditions: The preference for displaying hierarchical names in the outline is checked. I am in context mode where there is a task with a project already assigned. v94320.

Does anyone else experience this?