The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniWeb > OmniWeb General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spinning pizza Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I've been using OmniWeb as my browser of choice for years now. Recently, though, it's slowed down big time. The spinning pizza appears when opening and closing tabs, typing text into a field, scrolling, etc. This is on one of last year's Power Macs. I've tried flushing the cache and clearing the history but no joy. What else should I be doing?

You might try creating a new workspace in the Workspace menu. Then restart OmniWeb. Does that help speed things up at all?

Troy, thanks for your tip. I'm afraid I lost patience yesterday, deleted OmniWeb and all associated files and then did a fresh install. Everything seems to be working well again now.