The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniGraffle > OmniGraffle General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

More top annoying things in Omnigraffle (part2.) Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I have posted previously a set of really annoying things with OmniGraffle. Here's Part Deux:
  • “View Guides” is an undo item. i.e., if one turns off guides in will come back if one does an “undo” - that is totally ludicrous! I have never ever seen this in any other app on the Mac, sorry…
  • Selecting a bunch of items I want to move on a page, if I use the arrow keys to move these items vertically on the page (often to realign things on the page) the page scrolls to the top automatically - re-centers the page to the selection - to where the top of my selection is! If i need to see where the bottom of the selection is I have to scroll down to see again/ I hit the up-arrow, the page automatically scrolls to the top/ I can’t see the bottom which is what I need to see! and on it goes… This is really really annoying
  • When I revert a file it closes all layers on all canvases - why? This is really annoying when one’s working with a file with several canvases and layers.
  • I select an object and want to move it straight down with just the “down arrow” key - it jumps 0.4123 pixels to the right instead of staying in position?!?! Why? Straight down is straight down. (Snap to grid is OFF)