The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Can All Notes Always be Open by Default Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I've tried and tried, but I can't seem to find a setting for it. I love to see everything all the time and it seems that open notes get closed when I relaunch the application. I just want them to be open all the time. Thanks folks.

I'm pretty sure we have a feature request open on this in the database - if you shoot an email to the ninjas, they can vote it up on your behalf.

I use notes quite a bit and would second this request.

Definitely send email to the ninjas so we can record your feedback. Thanks!

Sorry - who are The Ninjas and how do I get a hold of them?

Easiest way is to use the Help->Send Feedback command inside any Omni application (use the application you are making the request for, of course). Or, send email to omnifocus@omnigroup.com to reach the OmniFocus support ninjas.

Gah... Brian fails at providing full and complete information in his forum posts.

Thanks Bill. :-)

C'mon. Everybody knows who The Ninjas are, right? Those guys are more popular than the Beatles! :-D

Don't shoot - I'm just a novice :) Thanks for the help