The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniOutliner > OmniOutliner 3 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

enhancement suggestion: author field for insertion in headers / footers Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
it would be great if there were an 'author' field that could be inserted in headers / footers like you can with say, page numbers.

Do you realize that you can put arbitrary text in that field, not just insert those tokens?

yep--have been doing it that way now--just thought an author field would make a good token--i have seen it in other software and i guess got used to using it as a standard available variable.

Hadn't gotten that request before, so I added it to the development database. Thanks!