The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPhone
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Keyboard will not get out of the way Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I saw an old post about this from last year but I think this is a bug. The keyboard refuses to go away after editing or creating a task. Not always - but often. It persists even when returning to home screen, where everything below the keyboard is now inaccessible, including the menu at the bottom. You have to pick a task, pretend to edit it, get into a search box, then press Cancel and it goes away.

Spoiling my use of the product completely on the iPhone. Anyone else solved this one?

I'm really sorry about this! I didn't know it was even possible to make the keyboard visible on the app's home screen! Definitely not the intended behavior.

Hmmm... after a couple of minutes of trying to provoke this, I'm failing utterly; backing out of any given screen clears the keyboard. I think something out of the ordinary is definitely going on here - this may be one of those things that's hard to provoke, but once it happens, it gets stuck that way.

Can you email the support ninjas so we can investigate this with you? We'd love to figure out what's going on.