The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniWeb > OmniWeb Bug Reports
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Facebook picture preview keeps telling me to log in Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Whenever I am looking at pictures on Facebook, a popup window opens up to show me the pictures that I wish to look at. That's all well and good and what is supposed to happen (as confirmed in Safari). However, every time I close out of that window, I continually get a message informing me that I need to log on again. This is undoubtedly a bug, but I was wondering if anyone else had the same problem. I am running the latest sneaky peak build of OW and OSX 10.6.6 on a MBP 2.8GHz i7 with 8GB of RAM.

This behavior has recently stopped happening.