The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Multiple Copies in App folder Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Why do I have multiple copies of OF in my Applications folder? I have the regular OmniFocus.app file along with several versions that look similar to this:
OmniFocus 77.13.4.0.107002

Are they just backups? Previous versions? A monthly archive? OmniGraph has the same issue/feature.

I searched the forums but did not find an answer. Any enlightenment would help.

Thank you,
Art

Previous versions. There's a checkbox in the software updater that controls whether it archives the current version when doing an update.