The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniGraphSketcher > OmniGraphSketcher General
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

presentation mode Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I love this first peak at OmniGraphSketcher. As an educator it would have an even greater usefulness if you could interact with it in something akin to presentation mode (think OmniGraffle). Being able to change some data points, etc. would be very useful for demonstration/experimentation purposes in presentation mode also.

Any chances in the future?

I also love this first version !!! In the same area, I would suggest a Full Screen mode with HUD. I am also an educator and I have started using OmniGraphSketcher to replace the black board. Hidding my desktop with such a function would be greatly appreciated !

I've added a feature request for this in our development database with your comments!

If you have any other feedback feel free to use the Send Feedback item in the Help menu or email OmniGraphSketcher@omnigroup.com. It'll automatically be entered into our trouble-tracking system where our elite squad of Support Ninjas will see it.