The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Change leading? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Just wondering if it would be possible to control the leading of my lists. I find that the current line-height is too spacious and I end up using too many sheets of paper to print out my lists. If I could have control over that it would be great.

I'm looking for a way to do this, but on-screen rather than for printing. I was just fiddling with the font settings for Project titles, and stupidly turned on font shadow. It was quickly turned off again, but the damage was done: the line-height is now only 1em, which makes the whole list rather tight. I did this once before when I first started using the software, but just trashed my Prefs file and then re-did all the styles to my taste. However, isn’t there a way in the GUI to set the line-height/leading?

I suggested in a recent post that the font styles commands should be disabled in the main window, and only controlled via app-wide prefs for this same reason.

Just a "me, too" for more control. The inconsistent vertical spacing has been driving me crazy for months, and no amount of Clearing Style will reset it. See the spacing around the purple item in the attached screenshot. (All of the different kinds of actions are set to have the same font and size.) And that pic also shows the permanent handle that my purple actions seem to have...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Picture.jpg
Views:	627
Size:	14.3 KB
ID:	432