The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPad
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

How to show completed actions? [A: use View menu ("Eye button") to show All] Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hi,

Just bought Omni for iPad and like it fine, but I have a question:

I may not have the right technical vocabulary for this...sorry about that...

When I have a list of items to accomplish, and touch one of those items on the iPad to show it's been done, the item disappears. I'd like to keep the item there, but have a line drawn through it, as I do on my Mac. Is there a setting for that on the iPad? Where? I've looked and don't see it.

Best Regards,

Patrick

Click the icon at top of the view (looks like an eye) and select "All"

Thank You!