The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

"Server returned "redirected" (330)" error Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hello folks,

Has anyone seen this error? It's preventing me from syncing:

The idisk.me.com server returned “redirected” (330) in response to a request to “GET /<username>/Backup/OmniFocus.ofocus/20100929164055=nVXe-uuB5h9.client”.

("<username>" is my iDisk user)

I'll file a bug, but I'm hoping someone has a quick fix.

Oh, I should note that I don't have any syncing issues on iPad or iPhone, only the Mac client.

And, of course, as soon as I write this, a 1.8.1 update pops up, mentions HTTP redirects with WebDAV servers, and installing it fixes the issue.

Not sure if it's the update or the quitting that did it.

Note to self: Next time, write the post, but don't save, and see if it solves the problem.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasong View Post
And, of course, as soon as I write this, a 1.8.1 update pops up, mentions HTTP redirects with WebDAV servers, and installing it fixes the issue.
Hard to beat the service, eh? :-)