The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniOutliner > OmniOutliner for iPad
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Great product - some suggestions Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Great product guys. This is the BEST application out there for taking notes on the iPad. Thanks you so much for doing this.

I own pretty much every other note taking app on the iPad. Here's some suggestions:
  1. Ability to add a drawing as a cell easily. Right now, Notability does this the best. You just touch on an image button and it opens a drawing window and away you go. The drawing is added to the outline as a figure. This is indispensable for technical note taking in schools (think science, math or engineering) and for things like technical sales.
  2. Ability to sync files, not just upload and download files (overwriting others). While this is better than most, this really needs to have some sort of similar syncing capability as Omnifocus does (which is excellent syncing).
  3. Expanding on sync: If I change a file on my mac, then I need it to change on the iPad. Would be even better if the sync was on a cell by cell basis (that would be so cool) instead of on a file basis.

Overall, great job. Great work on the UI. Congrats on a fantastic first effort for this.

J.