The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniWeb > OmniWeb Bug Reports
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

5.6 and 5.7 sp do not work with United Airlines Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
This problem has existed since 5.6, I believe: to wit, I cannot view flight listings when searching on United Airlines' site. It did work fine with 5.5, however.

Spoofing does not work either.

Any ideas?

Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by daiyi666@yahoo.com View Post
This problem has existed since 5.6, I believe: to wit, I cannot view flight listings when searching on United Airlines' site. It did work fine with 5.5, however.

Spoofing does not work either.

Any ideas?

Thanks.
I just looked up a DTW to LAX flight in 5.7 (11-9 build) with no problems. Here is the page address:

http://www.ua2go.com/flifo/FlightDet...111&stamp=null

Thanks for the reply. Well, I'm glad it's working for you. Still no luck here. The search starts but does not reveal any flights. The "please wait while searching" page shows up, but that's all.

For now, I'll use Navigator.

Did you check your ad blocking settings and maybe completely disable them for that site?

Quote:
Originally Posted by zottel View Post
Did you check your ad blocking settings and maybe completely disable them for that site?
Yes, I checked ad blocking, which is turned off. Basically we're checking different urls, so that may have something to do with it. For now, it's back to Safari or Navigator.