The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Trying to create a "Perfect" Today List Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
My temporal solution currently is to use the 'estimation' column to re-order my tasks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by devastat View Post

In my perfect Today list, what I want to appear there are:

1) All Flagged items to appear in Today list (without a start date)

2) All Due (and Due Soon) items to appear on Today list

3) All available items to appear on Today list (items that have Start Day set for today or before)
+1.

I would hope that the powers that be would add "Start" to the "Status Filter" options so that we could accomplish this. The work-around of adding "flags" in addition to "Start" dates is fragile (just today I failed to do something b/c I had forgotten to flag the item).

-Alex