The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniPlan > OmniPlan General
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing dates in month view Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I'm trialing OmniPlan, and am having trouble solving the following issue...

On the gantt chart, when viewing by month, is there anyway to show 3 headers, so also listed are the week & dates?

So each week within the month view is split into 5 (or 7) vertical columns with the dates shown as headers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kylie_ait View Post
I'm trialing OmniPlan, and am having trouble solving the following issue...

On the gantt chart, when viewing by month, is there anyway to show 3 headers, so also listed are the week & dates?

So each week within the month view is split into 5 (or 7) vertical columns with the dates shown as headers.
Not possible to show three headers at the moment. There's a request for this filed so I'll add your comments to it. :-)

The closest you can get would be to go to your Display preferences in OmniPlan and customize the headers for the week scale by adding a summary row, then dragging one of the "Week Of" tokens into the date header format row. You'd end up with a header that shows the month and year in the top row, and the day range of each week along with the week number in the bottom row.

Last edited by skwirl; 2008-07-10 at 04:01 PM..