The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Setting default contexts for folders Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I find that when I'm in planning mode, I can set the default context for a folder via the contextual menu, but the "Default Context" option is grayed out in the inspector. Is this a bug or is there a reason the inspector doesn't do anything to folders?

Thanks!

I'm fairly certain that it is not a bug; a feature oversight, perhaps. I do agree that it would be convenient to set a default context as you describe.

Yeah, I think the "Default Context" option is grayed out in the inspector because that section of the inspector applies only to projects, not folders. In fact, there currently is no inspector section for folders.