The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPad
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Guess the Day !!! Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I'm guessing Friday . . . . . but I wish it's sooner:o

Quote:
Originally Posted by iannarino View Post
Suspecting the folks at Apple have relationships and great love for Omnifocus themselves (as well as their strong financial incentive based on my suspected $49.99 price tag), I am going with Tuesday the 27th.

They know the quality coming out of Omni. This isn't some crappy $.99 app.
Alas, it looks like the 27th has come and gone with no relief in sight. BZ, I submit; you're guess of the 30th may turn out to be true, even if sad.

Guess it's not going to make it out today =\

Where do the approval reviews take place? It's only 1pm out here in the Western US...

I have noticed that the bulk of apps are released in the wee hours of the morning, european time, so evening to night US time.

Therefore we still have some time for the 27th. Don't write it off just yet.

Thursday, I say.

Why does this feel like "torture"??? It's insane! I can't believe my level of obsession! (and......I'm not alone :( )

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissKaren View Post
Why does this feel like "torture"??? It's insane! I can't believe my level of obsession! (and......I'm not alone :( )
Definitely torture. I'm discovering that not knowing the app has been submitted is probably in my best interest. I'm on vacation this week which makes it worse. I don't even have work to occupy my daytime hours. I'm checking for updates way too much. I think I need to use Ken's MIB memory wiper to forget the app was ever submitted.

Here's to hoping there will be a pleasant surprise waiting for us in the App Store tomorrow morning.

Last edited by DethByJazz; 2010-07-27 at 09:45 PM..

Quote:
Originally Posted by vballas View Post
Therefore we still have some time for the 27th. Don't write it off just yet.
2 minutes of the 27th left. I'm writing it off :)

Reminds me of a time that a UPS next day delivery hadn't gotten a departure scan by 5:55 pm. I called UPS, and they wouldn't do anything. There was still 5 minutes left till it was late.

I'm going to go with TODAY! Because, I'm feeling lucky...

:rolleyes: