The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > Applying OmniFocus
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

How to indicate an action that is pending? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
What should I do about an action in a project that is pending in some way? For example: I have a project that contains 3 actions. I've done the first action but I don't want to mark it as complete until I receive confirmation from someone else that indeed nothing else needs to be done with regard to this first action. Although I don't want to mark it as complete, I would like to have some kind of indication that there is nothing further for me to do about this action at present, and also that I can now move on to action 2, and then to action 3. Any suggestions?

Many thanks in advance,
Abe Z.