The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniWeb > OmniWeb Bug Reports
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Zenfolio pages won't load Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Zenfolio (a photo sharing site) picture pages get stuck in an infinite loop and never finish loading. Those same pages load fine in Safari. This only happens when trying to show an individual picture page, the rest of the site works fine. An example of a page that won't load is this:

http://fotkee.zenfolio.com/p677986572/?photo=h10419372

I'm using OW 5.5.4 (v607.17) with a MacBook Pro running OS 10.4.9.

Thanks! :-)

This appears to be OmniWeb specific and not a problem with the version of WebKit that OmniWeb is currently based on, fwiw. I would report this directly to OmniGroup via the Send Feedback option from the help menu.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JKT
This appears to be OmniWeb specific and not a problem with the version of WebKit that OmniWeb is currently based on, fwiw. I would report this directly to OmniGroup via the Send Feedback option from the help menu.
Will do, thank you!