The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPad
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Reviews (quick, long) Post Here Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Quote:
Originally Posted by bnz View Post
A "Focus" mode like in Appigo's Todo is missing where you can configure a view with the tasks that are due in the next 7 days or so. The forecast mode in Omnifocus is similar, but I would have to go through each day to see the items instead of everything at once ordered by day. This is just not practical for me. You display all projects and the next item while the next item is some project might be due in the next few months and leave out the tasks that might be due tomorrow if there is some other task before it. I rather want to have displayed the next view items that are due at once.
If you click on Perspectives in the sidebar, there's a Due view (which you can add to your sidebar by clicking on the star) which should let you see exactly that.

If you have the desktop version of OF then you can further customise this view by creating your own perspective, and then sync it to the iPad.

Last edited by pmdf; 2010-07-31 at 02:09 AM..