The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniPlan > OmniPlan General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

assign resource shortcut? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
hi

I've looked in the shortcuts help and couldn't find a key command for assign resource.

i would like to either right click a bar and assign a resource to this task or have a shortcut while the bar is selected. it would probably be easier to have a right click context menu with assign resource.

is this possible? it would make it heaps quicker, unless someone has a quicker way that i don't know about.

thanks