The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniPlan > OmniPlan General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Group Name for Tasks in "Resources" View Mode Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I create different Groups for my Projects in one file. Every Group (Project) have typical tasks such as: Design, Programming, etc. When i switch to "Resources" View Mode I can't understand which Tasks are included in which Group. They look similar like - Design, Design. Solution is - add in the "View Options..." label "Group Name" for tasks. It would seem so: [Group Name] (Task bar) [Task Name]

If you've got a reasonably limited set of groups, you could make a style for each one that sets the foreground and background color of the text, then color-code your groups. Not as convenient as your proposal, but available today :-)

I would second something to solve this e.g. labelling of the form
parent name:task name

I was just looking for this in omniplan options. Is this on the roadmap to add?