The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniPlan > OmniPlan General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

bit confused: baseline, editing actuals, comparing Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I'm hoping someone might steer me in the right direction with this, something to read or watch or some advice?

i have an omniplan doc that tracks a few projects for my team. i want to be able to add new projects/tasks to the doc but also track the old ones to see if we did what we planned in the projected time.

I've been looking at setting the baseline then comparing but I'm not quite getting it. searched the forums a bit.

if i have a task that says it will be actioned from 21/4 - 25/4 but actually happens much later, how do i show this (still keeping the old projection) in omniplan while still having the ability to add new tasks?

I'm sure its possible, the light bulb moment hasn't arrived though :)

any help appreciated.