The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old Omnifocus icon changes to new one after launch Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hi,

Before OF launches, the old icon (clipboard-type thing) is displayed in the dock. After it launches, it changes to the very pretty purple and black checkbox. I've looked through the package contents, but can't seem to find any trace of where the old icon is being stored. How can I get rid of it?

I haven't experienced this problem with OmniFocus per se, but when this has happened with other applications, I've found that removing the application from the dock, then re-adding it, fixed the problem. I think it's a caching issue with Mac OS.

Ah, it worked ! I should have thought of that :P Thanks very much :)