The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniPlan > OmniPlan General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Dashboard for viewing taks/resources as the mouse hovers over the project period Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Is there a special Dashboard for viewing what are the tasks and resource scheduled at a given time - so for instance, if im hovering the mouse over a time in a future month, this dashboard would bring all the taks and resources for that given time, when i hover the mouse over to another time, it changes with it in real-time, so it shows me just the tasks/resources as I move my mouse from left to right