The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniOutliner > OmniOutliner 3 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

So I've purchased most Omni product now - how do I get the output into a workflow Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
I really need to send OO to windows users who use word or maybe excel with columns that are formatted in an outline with columns. How do I do that? It seem ridiculous that you can create a workflow using OPML from a visual to an outline and then not be able to transfer it to either another user or another application for further development.

Word and Excel are used by all my clients. The OO program is great, particularly when translating from a min map of ideas - but where to from there? Can I get to the next stage with a table in word or and excel spreadsheet?

At the moment I'm trying to print to PDF and then convert but this is problematic. I've searched for a couple of hours now and can't find a solution.

OO does translate just the outline column but not anything else. If I just needed the primary outline column that does translate, I could just use Word.

Would appreciate any thoughts since I've purchased a bit hasty omni products that I thought would fit into my workflow.