The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniWeb > OmniWeb Bug Reports
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Folder Actions Busted? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I use Folderorg

http://homepage.mac.com/dougeverly/folderorg.html

When I try to download to this folder OW... just hangs and says the D/L will take forever.

This is a great program and helps organize your d/l's in a folder by day. Its not a hack since its just a folder action.

Anyone have an Idea why this is broken now?:confused:

How are you initiating the download? In sp10 there is a bug that prevents any download if you simply click the link to initiate the download (it appears to start but doesn't actually progress - the icon for the download is also absent). If you control click and select to Download from the contextual menu, it will work properly. Sound familiar? If so, it doesn't have anything to do with Folderorg.

Thanks... I found a Bug all-ready I guess :)

Thanks

as an aside, the download but JKT is talking about should be fixed in the latest SP.