The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniPlan > OmniPlan General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Help with crashing on new purchase Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hello,

Purchased the product 2.0.3 today from the appstore and very happy for first hour, exactly what I wanted. The app then crashed twice and on the 3rd restart has consumed 99% of my CPU and 1.35gb of memory and I just get the wheel of death on OS X 10.6.8. Each subsequesnt time I try to start the application it freezes and consumes all the resources once more.

I've logged calls with support and also sent the crash reports in but I really need some help to resolve today due to the work this weekend that drove me to the purchase.....

Any help is gratefully appreciated.

Regards

Rob

Rob, I don't know exactly what's causing your crashes, but I've assigned your support ticket to one of our ninjas and sent email to a couple of the engineers on the product. We'll have more info soon. Apologies for the inconvenience this is causing.