The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus Syncing > iCal Sync
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Imported from iCal, but can't see Actions in Contexts Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hi all!

I've synched my iCal tasks into OF and these are successfully showing up in the in the Inbox. What were 'Calendars' in iCal are correctly showing up as 'Contexts'.

However when i switch to Contexts view in OF, none of my tasks are visible. Using 'Completed' in the 'View' drop down, I can see the completed tasks, so I know that the data is coming through from iCal. Why can't I view my Actions otherwise? Anybody come across this problem before? I'm not using 'Focus' or 'Perspectives' so neither of these things are to blame.

Donovan

Aha!

I've worked it out - it's under Preferences/Data/Inbox Processing. By default the option is to Clean Up Actions assigned to a Project - changing the option to Actions assigned to Context fixed it. Wouldn't have been better to do both by default?

Anyway - cheers!

D