The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniWeb > OmniWeb Bug Reports
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Problem with...uh...Facebook. Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I know, I know -- but as a college student, Facebook is something of a necessity. Anyway, the issue is with the "mini-feed" or newsfeed within a profile -- whenever I click the little "X" next to a mini-feed story to hide it, it seems to disappear as it should, but I get this:

And when the page is refreshed or otherwise navigated to again, the story is still there. This only seems to happen in OmniWeb -- not Safari or Firefox. It's a very insignificant bug, to be sure, but a bug nonetheless.

Last edited by NightPutting; 2008-02-04 at 08:34 PM..

Your hosting requires everyone to log-in before they can view your image.

And the "Error: This story could not be hidden" bug is almost...almost as annoying as the immortal Netflix bug.

Whoops. Sorry about that--should be all fixed now.

Nope, it's not. I was just asked to supply a login.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oblique Strategy View Post
Your hosting requires everyone to log-in before they can view your image.

And the "Error: This story could not be hidden" bug is almost...almost as annoying as the immortal Netflix bug.
Yes. The Netflix bug refuses to die. Why? At least the rating is recorded now.

I've also been having a lot of trouble navigating photo galleries on Facebook. It always jumps back to the first picture selected.

I can second that - I suffer from both of these problems; the error message when removing things from any feed, and difficulties navigating galleries - some pictures seem to randomly not load...

Any ideas!? Is this a Facebook bug or something the OG can fix?

I also suffer from both of these problems...the pictures gallery jumps back to the very first picture and the story feeds fail to delete.

I'm having trouble with Facebook, too -- whenever I try to share something form my Home page, OW crashes! I hate uing Firefox (it won't shoe flash) but can't handle not sharing posts!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sass View Post
I'm having trouble with Facebook, too -- whenever I try to share something form my Home page, OW crashes! I hate uing Firefox (it won't shoe flash) but can't handle not sharing posts!
Facebook has been awful lately. Same thing happens using Opera, Safari, or OW. I think it's them. I get various network-related Ajax errors.