The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

All Italics? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
All of a sudden, *all* actions appear to be all-italics. Most of my projects are non-sequential, and all actions (due today are red, tomorrow are orange, project next-dues are purple, normal are black) are in italics? Is this a new bug? Using 94864.

Any ideas?

Is it possible you hit cmd-i while a task was selected? This would change the task style to italic; you could check by opening ~/Library/Preferences/com.omnigroup.OmniFocus.plist in /Applications/Utilities/Property List Editor.app and remove the child entries of 'Root' that have 'Style' in the name.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim Wood View Post
Is it possible you hit cmd-i while a task was selected? This would change the task style to italic
(I do this all the time, thinking it will show me the Inspector (which is actually Cmd-Shift-I))

Thanks -- that was the problem. I hit Cmd-I trying to get to the inspector. I can't believe I didn't catch the correlation right then and there.. Thanks for the help.