The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Context headings Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hi,

When I view my 'Contexts' list I used to see all my contexts listed and grouped under context 'headings' in the main content area. Now when I click 'Contexts' in the sidebar I just see a long, ungrouped list of tasks, with no context headings grouping the contexts. I can't figure out what I've changed!

Any ideas appreciated, I simply can't quickly parse my tasks in the context list anymore.

Many thanks.

PS: I'm on v48.0.94930

I think what you want was just discussed in this thread.

Hmmm... when I click 'view' in the toolbar there isn't a dropdown that says 'Ungrouped'? I've looked and looked... : )

It should be the second lozenge from the left, the one with the {} symbol. Click on it to set it to "Ungrouped." Does that work?

Of course!!!!!!

Grrrr... how embarrassing. Thanks so much eronel : )