The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPad
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

I like it, but... Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Well, we all can see the great work OG guys did.
I like it, but...

- I need a sidebar filter, just like in the Mac version: "On hold" projects are different by "on hold" actions. I want to see on hold or unavailable actions in active projects, while I don't want to see "on hold" projects. At least give me a status icon on the project in the sidebar.

- I need planning mode perspectives: I've made a setup for daily and weekly review in planning mode, I feel very good this way (thank you Curt Clifton!) and I need them on the iPad also.

- I'd like more info at a glance: like other users, I'd prefer have smaller fonts and less wasted space but having some info like project type or start dates without having to tap on the project itself to open the inspector (I understand the need to deal with some big fingers, but I feel that there is room to improve info on the UI)

- I hoped to have the ability to change the grouping like in the mac version.

- Why can't I mark a project as reviewed anywhere through the inspector, but I have to go in that review section when I click "review"?

I think I can use it for processing my inbox and to do some little work on my projects, but I can't yet use it for my daily or weekly review.

But I believe that Omni is a great software company, so I will stay tuned and wait for improvements.

Bye,
Francesco