The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Feature Request: "Smart" contexts Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Quote:
Originally Posted by kmarkley
My 2 cents worth on the UI - the best UI is one that users don't have to learn how to use. Everyone is already familiar with using bookmarks in a browser. So maybe you could just add a "Perspective" menu that works just like that. First item would be "Add Perspective", then a list of the ones you've already saved. Simple and intuitive.
Sounds pretty good to me. I'd also like a toolbar dropdown - I'm thinking of the way the "Sections" tool works in OmniOutliner.

And of course, scriptable, so I can go straight to any perspective from anywhere on my computer with a Quicksilver shortcut.

This app is already exceeding my unrealistically high expectations!

More like Workspaces in Omniweb where you have a few collections of calendars (which iCal does not do). The Workspaces panel would be a fine template but it could be populated by drag-n-drop from the main window.