The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Unification OmniFocus icon's badge with Mail? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hi!

Congratulations for OmniFocus, it really helps me to apply the GTD method!

In the update of yesterday, you've added a badge in the icon of OmniFocus in the dock. I find that very useful but I've a little request : would it be possible to present the badge in the same way of mail?

In my dock I've OmniFocus, Mail and Vienna : each of them use a different badge... I think it would be more useful and in the Apple's way to unify that (at least, place them in the same icon's corner : top right).

What do you think about it?

Thank you,
olivier

Last edited by olivier; 2007-11-20 at 10:38 PM..