The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Action Check Box Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Is it possible that on clicking the checkbox next to an action, it doesn't get tagged for deletion, but that it gets tagged as completed? If I click the checkbox and then use clean up, I lose those actions that were clicked. I dont mean to lose them, just be tagged as completed.

Last edited by pasentcom; 2007-11-21 at 05:41 PM..

I'm not sure exactly what you mean by deleted - are you sure you don't have the filter set to available or remaining, so that when you press clean up they just disappear from view, rather than be deleted?

Doh! Where was I looking?!

Thanks.