The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Toggle all project notes Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
The help says:

When you have an action or a project selected, click the notes icon on the far right side of the row (or press Command-apostrophe).

I can confirm that it is not identified in here:

http://www.omnigroup.com/ftp/pub/sof...-Shortcuts.pdf

Generally speaking, I do not like shortcuts that interfere with french keyboards, where hitting this key requires me to do

Command Shift-Comma

F.

Thanks for pointing out the documentation problem - I'll get that written up.

If you'd prefer a different shortcut for that command, on OS 10.5 or 10.6 you can re-map it to a different one in the Keyboard pane of System Preferences. Here's a page that walks through the process; uses Firefox instead of OmniFocus, but the same principles apply.

Hope this helps!