The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniWeb > OmniWeb Bug Reports
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

sp16 crashed, launching = hang / crash Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I just got a crash from opening a new window from a bookmarklet. After I submitted the crash report and quit sp16 now when I launch OW I get a weird window without the drop shadow, a locked-out UI, and then a crash.

Here's a screenshot of what the OW window looks like when I launch it:

http://homepage.mac.com/thenonsuch/stuff/ow5_sp16.png

(Note the missing shadow)

I've already tried deleting all of the groups and window / workspace files in my Application Support folder but that didn't fix the crash.

Here's the pertinent thread that's crashing:

http://homepage.mac.com/thenonsuch/stuff/ow5_log.txt

Is anyone else seeing this issue?

Last edited by neilio; 2006-06-25 at 08:32 AM..

Weird. I downloaded a fresh copy and had the same issue, but only if I copied the application to the same location as the original. If I launched it from the desktop everything was fine.

I then deleted the original and logged out and back in, and now everything works. Very strange!